REBlogWorld Announces Speaker Lineup & Discount Codes
The Early Bird Discount for Full Access Registrations to BlogWorld ($600) has passed. However, REBlogWorld has secured 45 passes at Early Bird rates. These discounts will expire at the end of Sunday, August 15th, 2010. With our code you get an additional 20% off. This means that for $480, you get the following…..
The Full Access Pass is the best value and the ONLY pass which includes access to:
- Social Media Business Summit sessions on Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- Full access to all show events and all conference sessions on all three days
- Special Thursday-only Social Media Business Summit Keynotes
- Thursday Partner Programs (REBlogWorld)
- The Exclusive Thursday Networking Luncheon
- FULL ACCESS BREAK AREA (which includes lunch & snacks on all three days)
The code is REBWEF20.
- visit this link >>>> http://www.blogworldexpo.com/attendee/register-and-travel/conference-packages-pricing.aspx
- go thru the questions
- at the last page, click the $895 option and you will get to the Code screen
- input the code and voila! You save over 50%.
You may also register for REBlogWorld only (Thursday Pass). The current price is $395. Early Bird Pricing was $300 and the following code REBWET20 gets you another 20% off that price. $240! We have 35 passes available for the one day at $240.
If you try the codes and they do not work, it means we have run out of passes at the discounted prices. If this occurs, please send an email to reblogworld AT Gmail.com and we will see if there is anything that can be done.
We’ve been working hard on getting this finalized and we are finally done! Here is the schedule. The Session Title’s & Session Descriptions are currently being drafted so everything you see here is in it’s “Raw” Form. We’ll be talking more about the schedule, going deeper on the sessions, etc. in the days and weeks ahead as we begin updating the Web site with 2010 information.
- Content Creation vs. Content Sharing – Brian Solis
- Using analytics to listen to your customers. Heavy emphasis on AB Testing – Gahlord Dewald
- Using Video in Real Estate Blogging – Dale Chumbley & Ted Mackel
- Innovative Ideas for Real Estate Blogs & the Secret Plug-ins Needed to Make Them Happen – Stacey Harmon & Ricardo Bueno
- Developing a Fail-Proof Content Production Cycle for Your RE Blog – Garron Selliken
- Introduction to CSS, How-To, Tools to Manipulate – Kelley Koehler & Dave Smith
- Is the Real Estate Blog Dead? – Panel – Rob Hahn, Sarah Stelmok, Jay Thompson (plus+)
- WordPress 3.0 – Case Studies, Benefits, Examples of how the new features can be utilized in Real Estate – Reggie & Nicole Nicolay
We look forward to seeing you in October. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call our offices at 970.455.4131.
REBlogWorld Team ’10