Why Come To REBlogWorld
For me it is all about the “Take Aways”. I want to walk away with more than the feeling of a good time. I want more than a bag of books and pamphlets from vendors and authors that can’t sell their books so they give them away.
I want more than loud music and night after night of parties in Las Vegas. (Is he kidding?)
My Take Away List
- Meet at least 3 people in real life I only know through Social Media.
- Meet at least 5 new people I’ve never met before.
- Pick up at least 5 new ideas for content generation on my blog.
- Geek out (talk to people that when you mention CSS3 and creating custom div classes their eyes don’t glaze over)
- Fill in at least 2 black holes (a black hole is an area of blogging I know nothing about) ex. Using Video Effectively.
- Talk with Exhibitors (no kidding, you get to see some real cutting edge stuff in blogging applications)
- See how other bloggers not in RE are using blogging in their business.
- Pick brains on all kinds of topics (Droid X, Netbooks, Laptops, etc.)
- Come away energized, ready to write, implement new ideas and communicate with new friends I’ve made.
- Get as many free T shirts as I can.
That’s my list and I’m getting ready to check off each item on it.
What’s on your list of “Take Aways” ?